A global university impacting the world.
Pushing the boundaries of knowledge and nurturing aspiring leaders.
Universiti Malaya is committed to conduct teaching and learning, carry out research and provide quality services on a global level, generate and enhance knowledge through continuous improvement efforts for the benefit of all stakeholders, especially Universiti Malaya’s students.
Graduates of Universiti Malaya will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills in their field of study, appropriate research and professional practices, and the processes of critical thinking, creative thinking, and problem solving.
- Use effective methods including contemporary technology to manage information, to achieve diverse professional goals aligned with professional standards and make decisions based on appropriate data and information.
- Engage in continuous self-improvement and professional growth support the professional development of others, and display positive leadership and professional behaviours and disposition for effective practice.
- Communicate effectively with other professionals, and the community, and project a coherent vision of social responsibilities.
- Appreciate and continue to be guided by the University’s core values of integrity, respect, academic freedom, open-mindedness, accountability, professionalism, meritocracy, teamwork, creativity and social responsibility.